Please see a list of frequently asked questions below.

Have a question that is not listed? Please call us on 1800 386 222.

What do I need to do to be enrolled?

If you qualify to study the course and have filled out an application form there are 3 simple steps.

Step One: A course advisor will call to chat about your course and set up a time for you to come in and get started.

Step Two: You will attend an information session and complete a Student Enrolment Agreement and Pre-Enrolment Profile.

Step Three: You will complete a Kick Start Workshop, to get started in the course. If all your documentation is in order you will then be enrolled and ready to start studying!

How long will I be required to study?

You will be required to study for a minimum period per week, to be able to meet the completion timeframes. This can be a combination of studying at the college and studying on the student learning portal.

Are the courses Austudy/Abstudy approved by Centrelink?

Yes, the courses are approved by Centrelink for Austudy and Abstudy. Please check with your Centrelink officer for further information and requirements.

Are the courses Nationally Recognised Training?

Yes, the courses are Nationally Recognised Training and will be recognised all across Australia.

When can I start my course?

The college has rolling start dates, which means that after you have successfully completed the enrolment process you can start straight away!

How long will my course go for?

Each course has a different duration with most being between 8 - 12 months. To find out how long a specific course is, visit the pathways page or use the important date and information calculator.

Who do I talk to about enrolling?

If you would like to enrol you can fill out an application form here or give us a call on 1800 386 222 and ask to speak to a course advisor.

What are the pre-requisites needed for the courses?

All courses require students to be 17 years or older and have adequate Language, Literacy and Numeracy skills to complete the course. Each course may have individual pre-requisites, to review these please see the courses page.

Where are the learning hubs located?

Learning hubs are located right across Australia. To find your closest learning hub, please click here.

When do I need to fill out a course application form?

You must fill out a course application form prior to you starting your course.

Articulation agreements

Articulation agreements are just one of the pathways that we have created for you, to make furthering your education easier. Visit the University Pathways page for more information.

What is a Unique Student Identifier (USI) and why do I need it?

This Federal Government has developed a system called the USI (Unique Student Identifier), to help Australian students gain access to their results when they complete a nationally recognised course, or part thereof. The USI is generated online, does not cost anything and will be recorded whenever you enrol in a nationally recognised VET course.

To create your USI click here.

You will need to supply your personal USI at the time of enrolment and give this number to your trainer or to someone in the office. Please note that if you do not have a USI, we will not be able issue you a qualification.

Reserve your spot today Apply Online